- Standard Unix archiver.
- archivers/afio.1.gz (91/10/12)
- archivers/afio.2.gz (91/10/12)
- An alternative to cpio with better error recovery.
- archivers/arc5.21.1.gz (91/10/12)
- archivers/arc5.21.2.gz (91/10/12)
- archivers/arc5.21.3.gz (91/10/12)
- archivers/arc5.21.4.gz (91/10/12)
- archivers/arc5.21.5.gz (91/10/12)
- archivers/arc5.21.6.gz (91/10/12)
- A Unix version of the popular PC-based ARC program.
- archivers/bundle.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Efficient data transfer to floppy.
- archivers/ccpio.gz (91/10/12)
- A shell script for doing compressed cpio archives.
- archivers/compress.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Source + binary for compress/uncompress (v3.0): Lempel-Ziv
file compression. All .Z files in this archive were
compressed with this program.
- archivers/cshar.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Rich Salz' source archiver. Requires the dirent library
- archivers/fixcpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Fixcpio is a filter that, when put between between the
floppy reader and cpio, identifies/deletes archive members
that would make cpio choke. It requires that you wrote the
floppies with the -c option (which almost everyone does
nowadays), and that you can read multiple floppies in the
- archivers/gzip (96/05/18)
- An executable of GNU gzip for the 7300/3b1.
It was built with a GNU based development environment that has been
known to make mistakes, so caveat emptor.
- archivers/gzip-1.2.4.tar.gz (94/02/04)
- The GNU distribution of gzip version 1.2.4.
This is the source from which I've built the executable above.
- archivers/pdtar.shar.gz (93/08/15)
- The source for the executable of tar below.
- archivers/tar (96/05/18)
- An executable for pdtar (above) for the 7300/3b1.
Same caution as with gzip.
This is not the GNU version of tar, so it doesn't support some of the
new fangled options, like z, for example.