Latest 7300 Kermit from Columbia
Columbia Copyright Notice
Files in the Ohio State Archive
- communications/kermit2.doc.gz (91/10/12)
- communications/kermit2.info.gz (91/10/12)
- These are documentation files from C-Kermit version 5A.
The latest version is 6.0, but most of the information still holds.
This version supports the UNIXpc on-board modem
(use 'set modem att7300' followed by 'set line /dev/ph0' or
'set line /dev/ph1').
It's quite a bit larger than the older versions and has many
new features, including sliding windows. (Placing a "t" or
"p" when dialing in the phone number will set tone and pulse
respectively). kermit2.info.Z is the ckuker.ann
from watsun.cc.columbia.edu, and the kermit2.doc.Z is the
ckuker.doc from the same place.
- communications/pcomm.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Version 1.2.10 of pcomm, a public-domain communications
program patterned after the popular MS-DOS program PROCOMM.
- communications/uuenc.shar.gz (93/02/26)
- A version of uuencode/uudecode.
- communications/uw.tar.gz (91/10/12)
- This implements the client side of the "uw" protocol 1. This
"UNIX Windows" protocol is popular on Macintosh's. This
program does support dialing out using the OBM, or any other
device that the dial(3C) call supports (unforunately you'll
need a line in L-devices, which is not the same as the HDB
Devices file, if you are running HDB).
- communications/vtem.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- VT100 emulator implemented using the PTY device driver.
Requires pty.sh to work. Very slow emulator, but that's
probably a pty problem.
- communications/xmodem36.tar.gz (93/10/13)
- Source for programs that use the xmodem protocol.