- games/NH313.src.tgz (93/12/09)
- The source code for Nethack version 3.1.3 . This code has had
the modification of having a weight and lick display on the
bottom line. Compile time takes about 4 or 5 hours.
Packaged by Kevin Colagio.
- games/bugs.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- "Space Invaders" bitmap graphics game.
- games/chaos.sh.Z (91/10/12)
- Interesting little hack to plot a little chaos using bitmap
graphics. Includes recently posted performance patch.
- games/chess..gz (93/02/26)
- A version of chess, that I've (BLS) installed on the 7300/3b1.
However, I seem to remember having to make some changes from this source
before it would work, so caveat emptor.
I'll try to upload the modified version and a binary soon.
- games/crabs.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- "Crabs" bitmap graphic display hack.
- games/dungeon.tar.gz (93/03/17)
- A version of the classic adventure, that I've (BLS) run on the
Same caveat as for chess.
- games/klondke.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- Tom Tkacik's solitare program (klondike). Very good
graphics for the playing cards.
- games/life.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- A nifty, unix-pc bitmap graphics version of Conway's Game of
- games/mines.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- Boom, you're dead. The game of 'mines.' Uses UNIXpc bitmap
- games/moire.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- Another unix-pc bitmap graphics program. Displays moire
patterns. A great way to burn spare CPU cycles!
- games/moria-bin.tar.gz (95/03/27)
- games/moria.README (95/03/27)
- According to the README file, this is "umoria version
5.5.2". It is a game similar in concept to nethack.
Compiled and packaged for the 3B1 by John Bunch.
- games/nethack313.tgz (93/12/09)
- Here are the binary and support files for Nethack 3.1.3 as
compiled from the above source.
Packaged by Kevin Colagio.
- games/nh312.big.t.gz (93/06/22)
- games/nh312.readme (93/06/28)
- games/nh312.tar.gz (93/06/22)
- A copy of Nethack 3.1.2 for the 3B1/7300. See the file
"games/nh312.readme" for details.
- games/omega.tar.Z (91/10/12)
- [From the help files] omega is a complex rogue-style game of
dungeon exploration. Unlike other such games, there are a
number of ways to "win", depending on various actions taken
Packaged for the 3B1/7300 by email@example.com
- games/robots.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- A kind of addicting curses(3X) based "avoid the attacking
- games/rocks.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- Interesting little "asteroids" rip-off using UNIXpc bitmap
- games/rogue.tar.gz (93/03/17)
- A version of rogue (for those who want to start smaller than
nethack) I've (BLS) run on the 7300/3b1.
Same caveat as chess.
- games/shoot.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- A UNIXpc-graphics shoot-em-up game.
- games/tetrix.cpio.Z (91/10/12)
- An annoyingly difficult game of Tetris, using bitmap
graphics. Warning: instantly addictive.