- graphics/3b1tools.sh.gz (91/10/12)
- Some sort of new window mangler and related utilities.
- graphics/bitblt.sh.gz (91/10/12)
- Hardware access to video display.
- graphics/cdraw.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Very briefly, "Cheap Draw" is a drawing package for the
UNIXpc. It lets you create pictures consisting of lines,
circles, boxes, polygons, text, etc.
- graphics/close.gz (91/10/12)
- Window iconifier.
- graphics/dmdblit.sh.gz (91/10/12)
- A set of routines and test/demos ported from the DMD/Blit
- graphics/facedsp.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Gil Kloepfer's USENIX FaceSaver display program, version
1.1. This will display all USENIX FaceSaver images on the
UNIXpc screen. Images can be ftp/uucp'd from uunet.uu.net
in ~/faces directory, or by using the mail server at
email@example.com (send "help") for more information.
- graphics/fatbit.gz (91/10/12)
- The fatbit editor is used to create a static array which can
be used in your C programs to incorporate pictures into your
application. With some enhancement it could be used for
font or icon creation as well.
- graphics/image.3btools.gz (91/10/12)
- A ray traced image example for use with 3b1tools.
- graphics/mac73.gz (91/10/12)
- Display MacPaint files on the UNIXpc console display (see
- graphics/pbm-bin.tar.gz (91/10/12)
- graphics/pbm-man.tar.gz (91/10/12)
- graphics/pbm-src.tar.gz (91/10/12)
- The PBMPLUS tools (found in the X distribution) for
converting many different bitmap and raster formats to other
formats. There's conversions for GIF, MGR, MAC Paint, etc.
pbm-src.tar contains only the source and manual pages, as
found in the X-windows distribution. pbm-bin.tar is the 3B1
compiled binaries, and pbm-man.tar is the manual pages to
help you with the binaries.
- graphics/pbm3b1.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- graphics/pbmtolq.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Two tools by Steve Barber that accent the PBM Tools
available from local comp.sources.unix archives. pbm3b1 is
a portable bitmap to 3b1 image display program, and pbmtolq
is a portable bitmap to Epson LQ raster image.
- graphics/showpaint.gz (91/10/12)
- Another utility to display MacPaint files on the UNIXpc (see
- graphics/simple.graphics.gz (91/10/12)
- Examples of the wrastop() function.
- graphics/starchart.driver.gz (91/10/12)
- A Yale starchart driver for the UNIXpc.