MGR Windowing System
- mgr/ify_bin.gz (91/10/12)
- Iconify an MGR window.
- mgr/mgr+f4.cpio.gz (91/10/12)
- Source code to the MGR-window system developed by Bellcore,
but then ported by Brad Bosch and Brian Botton. This port
is still considered *beta* although it's fairly stable and
has few bugs. This windowing environment is "Sun-like".
This requires a hardware modification called the VIDPAL
which allows direct access to video memory. For more
information on the VIDPAL, write Brian Botton at
- mgr/mgrload.sh.gz (91/10/12)
- Display the load average of the system in bar-graph form in
a MGR window, this requires MGR windowing system runtime to
be used, and cannot be used without it. Expect to see the
MGR window system port to the UNIX PC to soon lose it's beta
status (and then it will appear here for the world to use).
Remember MGR requires Brian Botton's VIDPAL hardware
- mgr/rmgr.shar.gz (91/10/12)
- Remote MGR windows, requires the MGR-windowing system, which
in turn requires the VIDPAL.